ARCHITECTURE



Since I was little, I always dreamt of studying architecture, but in the passing of the years, another things crossed my mind... but they all could be done with this career. I've always liked to draw, to paint, do things... in resume, I always liked to create, so I knew that studying architecture would give me the tools to do whatever I want.

Now 'm not really sure of what I would like to follow, I mean, wich line of architecture. time will give me that answer, i'm sure about that. But as a student, of course I can say what I would like. I never liked to be in just one space, I need to breath often, so for me would be amazing to have a workspace or a office in a place where you can go out, walk and get distracted, like a park or something, and have an amazing team to work and full of confidence and ideas to move forward all the time.

About money, I've always thought that if you do something with passion, it will come without even noticing it. So I always say that I'm not worried about that. I has to be amazing to be succesful in what you do, you would be free to do whatever you want, travel wherever you like and enjoy everyday because you're doing exactly what you want.

In a nearer future I'd love to do a master or something, or maybe study a second career that helps me to develop something bigger with architecture.


What about you? what would be your dream job? Let me a comment down below! <3

Comments

Popular Posts