DAVID GILMOUR RATTLE THAT LOCK 2015
Always when I receive a question about my favorite band, song, album or CONCERT I don't know what to answer, because, srlsy, who could? So answering the final one it took like a year to choose only one. One of the thing I love the most in life is music, so all my money always went to concerts, and I can assure that I went to a lot of gigs in my life.
So... after the decade I took deciding what was the best of them, I've chosen David Gilmour's one in 2015. For those who don't know who this legend is, Gilmour is an english GENIUS, guitarrist, singer and songwriter who was a member of one of the biggest bands that ever existed in life. Pink Floyd. He joined the band after the departure of the last member Syd Barret as a guitarrist and co-lead vocalist. The band by early 1980's they had become one of the bestselling and most acclaimed acts in music history. And well he has produced a variety of artists, and released four solo studio albums: David Gilmour, About Face, On an Island, and Rattle That Lock. The final one mentioned was the one that brought him on tour.
About the concert. It was a total crazy day. My brother and me bought cancha tickets, so there was no seat, we needed to assure our place in first row because ahead of us were other locations with those terrible seats, those typical: golden, platino, vip...
We arrived at 7 am to wait in the queue to make sure that we were going to be in first row. At 17:00 they opened the doors and we runned like hell -like the song :3- for those heavenly places in first row. After all those hours waiting, we made it.
When it finally started at 9 pm o'clock -typical english- everything turned into something magical, in comparison with other concerts because all the lights went off and started the sound of the guitar playing ''5 AM.'' and the crowd stayed in silence, just listening carefully to it. It was such a beautiful moment for me because it was something that never happened in the concerts i've been to before.
I'll let you the setlist of the concert and please listen at least one of this masterpieces!
Let me a comment down below telling me what did you think about this post and also tell me about the best concert you've ever been to.
So... after the decade I took deciding what was the best of them, I've chosen David Gilmour's one in 2015. For those who don't know who this legend is, Gilmour is an english GENIUS, guitarrist, singer and songwriter who was a member of one of the biggest bands that ever existed in life. Pink Floyd. He joined the band after the departure of the last member Syd Barret as a guitarrist and co-lead vocalist. The band by early 1980's they had become one of the bestselling and most acclaimed acts in music history. And well he has produced a variety of artists, and released four solo studio albums: David Gilmour, About Face, On an Island, and Rattle That Lock. The final one mentioned was the one that brought him on tour.
About the concert. It was a total crazy day. My brother and me bought cancha tickets, so there was no seat, we needed to assure our place in first row because ahead of us were other locations with those terrible seats, those typical: golden, platino, vip...
When it finally started at 9 pm o'clock -typical english- everything turned into something magical, in comparison with other concerts because all the lights went off and started the sound of the guitar playing ''5 AM.'' and the crowd stayed in silence, just listening carefully to it. It was such a beautiful moment for me because it was something that never happened in the concerts i've been to before.
I'll let you the setlist of the concert and please listen at least one of this masterpieces!
Let me a comment down below telling me what did you think about this post and also tell me about the best concert you've ever been to.


Comments
Post a Comment