LONDON, ENGLAND. 


Since I was little I have always dreamt of living in London. I really don't know why. My mom says that I was 8 when I first told her that. But now I'm really convinced that it was because I was obsessed with The Parent Trap, that movie where two twins are separated from each other when they are babies. Well, one of them lived in London.
And the scenes are just amazing, they passed by abbey road, the big ben, the london bridge, and others. And another reason must be music. My whole life has been sorrounded by music. My parents always loved The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and bands like those. By my side, I started listening to other that now are my favorites. Pink Floyd, Blur, Oasis, Kasabian...


Back in the topic, my dream of going to London came true in 2015. Went with my mother and my sister. I couldn't ever be much happy in my life. Everything was so beautiful, architecture, the way that people speaks, the Thames river and the amazing history that the city carries. It feels just so magical when you walk by those streets and see all the buildings, really different one from the other, the red buses, the vegetation, because it's full of trees; and just everything you see, it's like a completely different world.
Another thing that's  really cool the way that the city is organized, combined with classical architecture and a modern one, and it's rare, 'cause sometimes when that happens tends to be not nice for sight, but there, it just does not happen. Everything looks just so clean and perfect.

Now, I'm thinking of going back there alone when i finish my career, maybe an entire year, sounds terrifying but if i'm thinkin in living there in a future, maybe it's something I have to do to prepare myself for what's next.

Tell me, what's that country you would like to visit, and why? Left me a comment down below telling me what did you think about this post! 

Comments

  1. I like that movie is really funny! I would also like to visit England , but first i want go Asia and visit for example, China or Japan because i am interested in knowing other cultures. I like your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting choice! I would love to go to England as well, and visit some other european countries during the same trip, hopefully. And also, I love that movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so brave to go alone to England alone, hope you recreate the famous beatles photo in the street, that's my first thought when i read you haha, nice post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts