SUMMER '19
Apart from that, my final exam is the 17th of January, so from that day on, i'm free. Being honest, every summer I try to do something good for me, almost every year, that thing's reading xd Because I agree that summer it's about relaxing and all that stuff, but I think that we can do that mixing it with something good for yourself, not being in bed watching netflix the whole day. I was thinking taking a drive course to finally have my license and work for a while. I thing that those are really important things to do because they give you independance in a certain way. On the other hand, I will continue going to the gym as I did for the past few months, but this time I want to go 5 days a week, because I'll have like a lot of free time.
Another thing that's really important about summer holidays it's the people you're going to see, and that's something i'm really happy about. This year was my first year at university, so I hadn't see a lot of friends since last summer or maybe last year because I hadn't had time this year because of exams and things I had to do and so had them. So, i'm planing to do a lot of things with friends.
So, what about you? what are you going to do this summer?



I also think that holidays are for growing and learning, apart from realxing. I'm going to Caburgua and then I don't know, maybe work and chill out. Hope you have a good christmas :)
ReplyDeleteTaking a driving course is a great thing to do wiht your time! I did it like two years ago but sadly I still don't have my license :( Happy Holidays!
ReplyDelete